2. Cut mutton into pieces and prick with a fork.
3. Grind garlic, ginger, green chilli, red chilli, cardamom, cloves, peppercorn, cinnamon powder,
cumin, coriander powder to a paste
4. Heat oil in a frying pan.Add onion, fry till brown and set aside.
5. In a vessel mix onion, ground masala, mutton and set aside to marinate for 8 hours or overnight.
6. Cook the mutton on high flame for a few minutes. Add tomato puree, mix well, cover the vessel with a lid and cook.
7. When the meat is cooked, remove the vessel from the stove.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
2. Put butter, lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste, garam masala (1 tsp), chili powder, cumin and bay leaf into the saucepan. Stir it for about 1 minute.
salt, leave aside for 15 mts.
3. Add tomato puree to the mixture. Cook it for 2 minutes while stirring frequently. Add cream and yoghurt into the same pan and mix them well.
4. Reduce heat to low and cook sauce for 10 minutes. Now add salt, black pepper and cayenne into the mixture. Remove the pan from heat.
5. Heat oil (1tbsp) in a large heavy frying pan over medium heat. Cut the Chicken to bite-size pieces and wash it well.Cook chicken pieces until it gets slightly brown.
6. Reduce the heat and season the chicken with garam masala (1 tsp) and cayenne. Put 1/3 cup of the prepared sauce into it and cook until liquid get reduced .
7. Now pour the rest of the sauce into the chicken. Mix cornstarch and water well. Put this mixture into the chicken.Cook chicken for 5-10 minutes, or until thickened.
2. Take heat oil in a pan. Add cinnamon stick, bay leaf and cloves, fry it for 2 min.
3. Add onion fry it until become it becomes brown, Add green chilies, coriander , garlic and already cooked spinach
4. Mix it well and fry it up to 5 minutes. After 5 min keep it aside let it cool for 10-15 min.
5. Grind the above mixture. Heat the pan with oil and add grinded paste, yogurt. Once it starts boiling add chicken and salt.
6. Cook it in a medium flame until chicken is cooked.
HONEY LEMON CHICKENIngredients
2. Mix well rest of ingredients except coriander leaves by adding chicken last.
3. Add the mixture to frying pan and cook covered until tender and evenly brown, stirring occasionally.
4. Transfer into a serving platter and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Fish Tomato MasalaIngredients
2. Soak tamarind in water and prepare extract.
3. Heat oil in a large pan. Add onion and fry till soft.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and fry till the raw smell subsides.
5. Add chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, salt, curd and stir.
6. Add tomato, potato, cover the pan with a lid and cook.
7. When the potato is half cooked, add fish, tamarind extract, water, cover with a lid and cook on a low flame.
8. When fish is cooked and oil leaves the contents, switch off the stove.
2. Heat the oil and put turmeric powder, red chilli powder, pepper and ginger garlic paste. Add salt to taste.
3. Fry it well. Add chicken and cook it till it turns smooth.
4. Add chopped onions and tomatoes. Cook it for 5 minutes.
5. Serve it hot with pulao.
2. Mix sour curd, lemon juice, onion paste, and ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder well in a bowl.
3. Rub this mixture over chicken pieces. Keep it to marinate overnight.
4. Mix chopped tomatoes, tomato sauce, garam masala, chopped green chillies, turmeric powder and cumin powder.
5. Prepare a sauce from this mixture.
6. Heat the butter in a pan and put chicken pieces into it. Cook it till it turns smooth
7. Add cream to the prepared sauce. Keep it on medium flame.
8. Put chicken pieces in sauce and heat it for sometime. Spread more cream and serve.
2. With a mixture of red chilli powder, salt and lemon juice, apply all over the body and marinate it for 30-45 minutes.
3. Churn the yogurt and add ginger, garlic and green chilli paste, garam masala and mix well.
4. Pour this yogurt mixture over the chicken and toss, so that it gets coated well all through, with the paste. Force some mixture in the slits. Again marinate it for 6-7 hours.
5. Brush the chicken with little oil. Then put it in a grill and cook for about 20 minutes.
6.Finally smear the chicken with oil and again roast it until fully cooked. Serve hot.
VEGETABLE (SABZI) PULAO RECIPEIngredients
2. Heat 1 Tbsp of ghee is a pan, fry cashewnuts and raisins. Keep aside.
3. Heat the remaining ghee in thick bottomed vessel and fry the ground paste for 10 minutes. Add the vegetables and mix well.
4. Cook until the masala separates from oil and vegetables (subzi) gets tender. Add turmeric powder.
5. Add rice, salt, four cups of water and stir well.
6. Cover and cook until the rice is done on slow flame. Stir once a while .
7. Just before serving take the rice in serving bowl, add the nuts and mix well.
2. Cut 3 onions, mint leaves finely.
3. Soak rice in water for half an hour.
4. Heat ghee in a vessel. Add sliced onion, fry till brown and set aside.
5. Add garam masala, finely cut onion and fry for a few minutes. Add ginger garlic paste and saute.
6. Add mutton, curd and fry for a few minutes.Add mace powder, pepper powder, salt and fry.
7. Add water and cook. When meat is cooked, set aside.
8. Boil a litre of water in a vessel. Add cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, salt and lemon juice.
9. Add rice and when it is half cooked, drain the excess water. Add rice, mint leaves to the meat.
10. Cover the vessel with a moist cloth and lid. Seal the lid with dough
11. Place the vessel on dum for 15 minutes. Serve hot, garnished with sliced onions.
Mughlai Dahi BhallaIngredients
2. Whisk into the batter 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp red chilli powder and raisins.
3. Heat oil in a wok. Drop tablespoons of batter in it and fry until light golden.
4. Remove, drain on absorbant paper. Put the bhallas in hot water. Leave for 2 minutes.
5. Drain, squeezing out the water between the palms of your hands. Whisk the yoghurt well with kala namak and salt to taste.
6. To serve, place the bhallas on a plate and cover with yoghurt. Drizzle mint chutney and tamarind chutney.
7. Sprinkle, red chilli powder, cumin powder.
2. Peel the potato, cut into pieces and deep fry until coating comes.
3. Put the masala and fry well. fry till the aroma comes,add the peas
4. Mix well add just enough water for the vegetable to soak .
5. add salt according to taste and cook until potato soft
6. Garnish with coriander.
2. Make a thin batter of besan, salt, ginger-garlic paste, ajwain seeds adding little water.
3. Add 1 tsp of oil and mix well. Marinate alu pieces for 15 minutes. deep fry the aloo.
4. Heat 2 tsp of oil, add onions and saute till brown.
5. Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, annardana powder, garam masala and mix well.
6. Add the aloo (potato) and toss well. Simmer the flame and cook for another 5- 6 minutes.
7. Garnish with corainder leaves and serve punjabi aloo amritsari hot with paratha.
2. Boil spinach in salted boiling water for one minute.
3. Remove well and grind it along with green chillies to a rough paste.
4. Heat up oil in a thick bottomed pan. Mix in bay leaves, whole garam masala and cumin seeds.
5. When cumin seeds begin to change colour, mix in cut onions. Stir fry till onions are translucent.
6. Mix in ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder and then mix in lamb pieces.
7. Stir fry on high flame heat up stirring constantly.
8. Mix in three cup of water and stir fry covered until lamb is almost done.
9. Mix in salt and spinach and stir fry till lamb is fully mixed with spinach and tender.
ALOO GOBI MASALAIngredients
2. Then cook the potatoes in a microwave on high for 4 minutes.
3. In a large skillet heat the olive oil and then add the cumin seeds.
4. When the cumin turns to golden brown add the onions and stir for 3 minutes.
5. Add the tomatoes and stir for another 4 minutes.
6. Now add the cauliflower and potatoes and mix thoroughly.
7. Sprinkle curry powder and salt and cook for 5 minutes.