2. Add milk as required and knead into a stiff dough and roll out twelve lemon sized balls.
3. In a wok (kadhai), heat sufficient ghee and deep fry the balls till done.
4. Drain and place on an absorbent paper and cool.
5. Drain the excess oil and allow it to cool.
6. In a mixer, grind the balls to a coarse misture.
7. Add powdered sugar, cardamom powder, cashewnuts, almonds and raisins and mix.
8. Serve with ghee.
2. Dissolve colour in the remaining water. Mix the coloured water to batter.
3. Take an aluminium or steel cylindrical container.
4. Cylinder should have a height of at least 12", and a diameter of 5-6".
5. Fill half of the cylinder with ghee and heat.
6. Once the ghee is hot, pour a glass of batter in the centre of ghee.
7. Allow foam to settle. Pour a glassful of batter in ghee again.
8. Once the foam gets settled again, place ghewar on mesh.
9. Prepare sugar syrup of one tar consistency.
10. Dip ghevar in syrup so as to remove the extra oil.
11. Keep it for cooling.Pour few drops of saffron water.
12. Sprinkle chopped almonds, pistachios and cardamom powder.
RAJASTHANI MISSI ROTIIngredients
2. Add oil, salt, red chilly powder, dhaniya, jeera, kala jeera and ajwain.
3. Mix well. Make a stiff dough. Roll into small and thick rotis and roast.
4. Mix it well and fry it up to 5 minutes. After 5 min keep it aside let it cool for 10-15 min.
5. Brush missi roti slightly with melted ghee. Serve hot with Shahi Gatte.
JAIPURI MEWA PULAOIngredients
2. Heat the ghee and add the drained rice. Add milk.
3. Cover and cook on a low fire stirring occasionally but gently so that the rice grains do not break.
4. As soon as the rice is cooked, add the cardamom and nutmeg powders, dry fruits, sugar and saffron.
5. Mix well. Bake in a moderately hot oven till each grain is separate.
6. Serve jaipuri mewa pulao hot as a sweet dish.
JAIPUR KI GAJAKIngredients
2. Roast sesame seeds over a low heat up until lightly brown.
3. Roast cashew nuts also until lightly brown.
4. Combine sugar, remaining ghee and 2 tblsp of water.
5. Stir fry the mixture over medium heat up till it turns into a thick syrup.
6. Take off from heat, stir in sesame seeds and cashew nuts.Mix well.
7. Transfer the mixture onto a buttered tray and then level it.
8. Make cuts as per the required size and shape and allow to cool.
9. When cold, separate the pieces and serve.